CONTACT REGISTRATION POLICIES
- Attendance is limited to NTA and FTA tour operator, travel planner and travel agent members and their spouses/companions. A limited number of NTA suppliers and DMOs will be on site as sponsor representatives. However, suppliers and DMOs will not be permitted access to tour operator-only events.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age and an employee or contractor of the member organization and must receive income for his/her service and/or serve as a member of the organization’s governing body. Children are not permitted to register or attend any meetings or events.
- Spouse/companion registration allows the individual to participate in sightseeing tours, fam tours and evening social events only. This option does not allow admittance to any daytime meal functions, tour operator dinner, seminars or meetings/events (e.g., education sessions, Power Hours, breakfasts or luncheons).
Cancellation Refunds and Rebate
Tour operator registration fees are complimentary; however, a $150 deposit is required at registration. A full rebate of $150 will be processed after Contact, if the following conditions are met by the attendee: 1.) attended Contact; 2.) participated in the networking event on Thursday, March 28; 3.) stayed at the host hotel (Westward Look).
- A 100% refund of the deposit will be granted for written requests received by January 4, 2019.
- A 50% refund of the deposit will be granted for written requests received between January 5 and Feb. 22, 2019.
- No refunds will be granted for requests received after Feb. 22, 2019.
- Late cancellation due to illness of registrant, supported by a physician’s statement, will be eligible for a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
- All requests for cancellations and refunds must be made directly to NTA in writing on official company letterhead. These may be faxed to NTA headquarters at +1.859.264.6570 or emailed to email@example.com.
- Refunds will not be granted for late arrivals, unused services, unattended events or early departures.