Here’s a list of key dates and reminders to help you prepare for Contact ’19.
- Get registered
- Reserve your hotel room
- Book your flight and save with the Delta discount
- Sign-up for sightseeing tours
- Be sure to participate in BIZnet: The Opening Connection event on Thursday
- Meet your fellow NTA members to discuss ideas, share best practices and solve business issues at the DMO and Tour Supplier Networking Meeting & Lunch on Friday
- Bring these
- Business Cards (75+)
- Profile forms (75+)
- Traffic generators such as giveaways, games, etc. (for sponsors who receive a display table)
- Government Relations Online Auction
- The official fundraiser for NTA’s Government Issues Fund, you can bid on items donated by fellow NTA members. The auction will close at Friday’s Online Auction Finale Reception.
- Have an item you’d like to donate to get additional exposure for your company? Email Dawn Pettus for more information.
- Appropriate attire is resort casual clothing during the daytime and casual attire for sightseeing tours and evening events
- Shipping labels: click here
Not all sponsorships include a display table. Refer to sponsor contract to confirm.
Package includes: 6′ table, two chairs and a wastebasket. Electricity is not available in Tucson.
Set up: Wednesday, March 27, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Event exhibit hours
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (break during luncheon 12:15-1:15 p.m.)
Friday: 8 – 11 a.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – Noon
Breakdown: Saturday, between 1:15 – 1:45 p.m.
Shipping labels: click here
Tracking #: please provide Laura McFadden with the tracking # for your shipments. This helps us locate your items quickly on-site.
Exclusive promotional items that cannot be distributed from your booth*:
ink pens, notebooks and tote bags.