On Friday afternoon, tour operators can expand their knowledge of a niche market—and the Tucson area—by joining one of five educational outings. These half-day tours are a combination of seminars and sightseeing, and participants come away with new insights about itineraries.
- Science & Technology: Planetarium and Mirror Lab
- Culinary: Tucson, a UNESCO City of Gastronomy
- Outdoor: Traildust Adventure and Jeep Experience
- Culture & History: Museum and Mission
- Best of the Barrio: The Best 23 Miles of Mexican Food