Health & Safety
The NTA staff and our host city partners are taking steps to enhance the health and safety of Contact ’21 participants in Memphis. In addition to following the latest CDC guidelines and Tennessee protocols, NTA continues to monitor key COVID data closely.
- Masks will be required at all times, except while actively eating or drinking
- Regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed throughout the venue
- More gatherings will be held in outdoor spaces
- Greater spacing for indoor dining and education sessions
- Enhanced food service guidelines
Everyone who attends Contact or any related NTA activity in Memphis must provide proof either of vaccination (with one or both doses administered by April 21) or of a negative COVID-19 test taken no earlier than May 2. Failure to do so can result in attendance access limited to virtual participation.